Candy Cane Sugar Scurb
- 3/4 cup white sugar (you can also use brown sugar or sea salt)
- 1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil (you could also use almond oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil).
- 12 drops Peppermint essential oil
- Skin safe food coloring
- Combine sugar and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bowl and divide equally into two bowls.
- In one bowl, add red food coloring until you get your desired color.
- Layer the red and white scrub to create a ‘candy cane’ effect
- Tie a cute ribbon and tag on the container and you’re done