Honey Cinnamon Suckers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 drops Cinnamon Bark
- Hard candy sucker molds or silicone sheet
- Sucker sticks
- Candy thermometer
- Place the sugar, honey, and water into a medium/large pan.
- On medium heat, stir ingredients together with a wooden spoon until sugar has dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, place the candy thermometer in your pan and allow it to come to a boil. Let it boil until it reaches 295 degrees Fahrenheit, or the hard crack stage.
- While the candy is boiling, prepare your candy molds by spraying with non-stick spray and adding the sucker sticks. Add sprinkles to the mold if desired.
- Immediately after the candy reaches the hard crack stage, pour into a heat-resistant measuring cup. Add essential oil and stir.
- Carefully pour the mixture into your candy molds.
- Twist the sucker sticks to make sure they are fully coated on the back.
- Let suckers rest for at least 30 minutes before removing from mold.
- Store in plastic wrap or in decorative bags.